meet the team
Jenni Sherwood D.C.
Dr. Jennifer Sherwood (Dr. Jenni) first gained interest in a career as a doctor of chiropractic after sustaining injuries in a car accident in her freshman year of college. After a successful rehabilitation and completing degrees in pre-physical therapy and biology from California State University, Sacramento, Dr. Jenni went on to earn Cum Laude honors as a student at Palmer College of Chiropractic West in San Jose, CA.
Dr. Jenni relocated to Chapel Hill from Northern California with her family and now 12-year-old twins in 2013.
Assisting patients of all ages with their health care needs since 1999, Dr. Sherwood enjoys helping individuals overcome their difficulties and painful physical dilemmas.
Dr. Jenni uses 'her gift of healing' to improve the health and wellness in all areas of patients' lives. Whether patients present with back pain or neck pain, or just want to start feeling better when they wake up in the morning, Dr. Jenni takes a 'whole person' approach in the recovery process - looking for the underlying causes of disease, discomfort, and pain, as opposed to just treating the symptoms.
From headaches to neck and back pain, to pregnancy discomforts, sports injuries, automobile accidents - and just the everyday aches and pains life deals out...Dr. Jenni the chiropractor can help!!
Mindy Bradshaw D.C.
- Graduated Cum Laude
- Palmer College of Chiropractic West, San Jose , CA
- Who’s Who Among American Universities and Colleges 2003
- Licensed by North Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners April 24, 2004 License #3253
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology December, 1998
Minor in Sign Language Studies
East Carolina University , Greenville , NC
- American Chiropractic Association
- North Carolina Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Kinesiotaping Association
POST DOCTORAL EDUCATION:
- February 2016 RockBlade Certification (IASTM)
- March 2010 Whiplash Traumatolgy Certification
- November 2009 Webster Prenatal Technique Certification
- November 2009 Reiki II
- June 2009 Reiki I
- August 2008 Certified Kinesiotaping Practitioner
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
- 2008 Chatham Journal, Best Chiropractor in Chatham County
- 2009 Chatham Journal, Best Chiropractor in Chatham County
- 2013 & 2014 Indy: Best of the Triangle Finalist
COMMUNITY SERVICE AND SPONSORSHIPS:
- Annual Donation and drop off site for Toys for Tots
- Annual food drive for Chatham Out-reach Alliance (CORA), a local food bank in Chatham County
- Annual event supporter for Relay for Life Woods Wolves Team
Sean E. McCauley D.C.
Dr. McCauley is a licensed chiropractic physician and graduate of New York Chiropractic College (Magna cum laude). He is a US Navy Veteran who was stationed in Washington, D.C. as a member of the US Navy Presidential Honor Guard.
The past 15 years he has been the owner of a chiropractic practice in Massachusetts. He has recently relocated to North Carolina with his wife and 3 children. His wife has joined a UNC practice and working as an internist and pediatrician.
He specializes in the treatment of neck and back injuries. He performs Diversified Technique adjustments (hands-on). He is certified in Flexion-Distraction Technique (one of the few clinics in this region – proven to provide phenomenal results with disc injuries and sciatica) as well as the Graston Technique (instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization aimed at breaking down scar tissue and fascial restrictions). He holds advanced certification from the Spine Research Institute of San Diego in the areas of auto accident reconstruction and evaluation and treatment of auto related injuries (headaches, neck and back pain).
Dr. McCauley is focused on improving pain and helping people achieve the functional levels they desire. He is excited to be joining Back Solutions in order to continue to help people work to become pain-free.
Certified Clinical Chiropractic Assistant
Certified Clinical Chiropractic Assistant
Insurance Billing Specialist
Joy is our Head of Billing and has one of the most complex positions at Sherwood Chiropractic Care Center. With 20 years of billing and insurance experience, Joy helps keep things running behind the scenes.